Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
These Chicken sandwiches are usually served as an appetizer with the crust cut off and divided into half. These sandwiches are very popular with my friends. I make a bunch of these with the crust intact for my boys and leave it in the refrigerator for whenever they are hungry.
- 1 whole boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 5 tablespoons Miracle Whip or 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 16 slices white bread
- In a sauce pan add the chicken breast water and soya sauce. The amount of soya sauce is a guesstimate so use more or less if you like.
- Let the liquid dry and when the chicken is glazed with soya sauce, check to see if its cooked.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Cut it into bite size pieces and crush the chicken. I usually use a hand blender to to crush the chicken into a homogeneous mixture. For safety remove the chicken that get stuck in the hand blender with a spoon or fork, never use your hand.
- Add Miracle Whip dressing or mayonnaise. Mix well still crushing chicken with the fork.
- Lightly spread butter on the bread and spread the chicken mixture. Now if you want, you can cut the crust off and divide the sandwiches into four. Serve as finger sandwiches or keep the bread slices whole and serve as a meal.
- I usually use a hand blender to to crush the chicken into a homogeneous mixture. For safety remove the chicken that get stuck in the hand blender with a spoon or fork, never use your hand.
Yum! That;s how I;ve had them all my life. Thanks for the recipe Chef 230099.