Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe adapted from Good Housekeeping June 2013. Recipe called for grilled chicken breasts which I left out. (1 lb, rubbed with lime peel, salt and pepper, grilled, cooled, chopped). I couldn't find any watercress - used spring mix.
- 6 ounces rice noodles
- 6 green onions
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 cups watercress
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 5 radishes, sliced into half-moons
- 1⁄3 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- Cook noodles according to package directions, Rinse until cool. Drain. Cut apart.
- Whisk lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, oil, vinegar, and 1/8 tsp salt.
- Add noodles and vegetables. Toss to combine.
- Top with peanuts.