Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a super easy side dish. Perfect for grilling during summer or preparing ahead for anytime.
- 3 medium red potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato dressing
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Wash potatoes and cut into fourths. Wash and slice onions.
- Place vegetables in center of 24 ince long piece of heavy duty foil or use a double layer of regular foil.
- Drizzle with water and dressing.
- Bring up foil sides, double fold top and end to seal packet, leaving room for heat to circulate.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until desired tenderness.
- Cut slits in foil to release steam. Open packet and season with more dressing, if desired.
- Note: Grill time should not vary much from cooking time.