- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 5 teaspoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarsely chopped ground pepper
- 8 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 5 green onions, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, conbime the pineapple juice, soy sauce, horseradish, parsely, 3 teaspoons sesame oil, honey and pepper. Pour 2/3 marinade into a large resealable bag; add the salmon ad green onions. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 to1 1/2 hours, turning occasionally. Add the remianing sesame to remaining marinade. Cover and refrigerate for basting.
- Coat the grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Grill salmon, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 8-12 minutets or untiil fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with reserved marinade.