Prep 6 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Recipe is from the Beef, It's What's for Dinner website.
Make and share this Pacific Rim Grilled Steak & Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 beef flank steak, 1-1/2 to 2 pounds
- toasted sesame seeds
- sliced green onion (optional)
- 158.51 ml teriyaki marinade
- 118.29 ml orange marmalade
- 44.37 ml creamy peanut butter
- 29.58 ml minced fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 226.79 g uncooked whole grain, whole wheat or 226.79 g regular spaghetti
- 473.18 ml broccoli florets
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 236.59 ml carrot, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch slices
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh fresh basil, and or 0 mint
- Combine marinade ingredients in glass measuring cup, whisking until just blended. Cover and refrigerate 2/3 cup for dressing. Place beef steak and remaining marinade in plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli, bell pepper and carrot during last 3 minutes of cooking; drain. Place pasta mixture in large serving bowl. Stir in basil. Heat reserved 2/3 cup dressing in microwave on HIGH 30 to 60 seconds or until hot, stirring once. Add to pasta mixture, tossing to combine. Set aside. *Noodle Salad can be made ahead. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Meanwhile, remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11 to 16 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 16 to 21 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. *To broil flank steak, place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 2 to 3 inches from heat. Broil steak 13 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Carve steak diagonally across the grain into slices; sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions, if desired. Serve steak with noodle salad.