Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
You'll fall in love with this great Martini. Shaken not stirred. If you like Bailey's, try this one. Cheers
- 1 ounce woods 100 dark rum
- 1 ounce disaronno Amaretto
- 1⁄2 ounce Kahlua
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Amarula cream liqueur
- 1 ounce cream
- Shake all ingredients together with ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Fine strain into a chilled Martini glass. Garnish with sprinkles of flaked chocolate.
yummy! I did for 0.5 serving and it gave me 1 martini glass full. I didn't have chocolate to put on top but it was still very good. Thanks V :)
I love you too! This drink is awesome! I have yet to find an Amarula drink i don't like! Thanks V!
Nummy! This is really good. This is my first drink with Amarula and you're right - it reminds me a lot of Baileys. Thanks for another winner, V.