Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nailed it, finally!!! Fantastic sauce for tempura battered or grilled veggies like beans, asparagus, carrots, anything. I could just guzzle it out of the bowl :) We purchased the mayo at an Asian food store locally along with some fabulous 1 - 1 & 1/2 foot long green beans that we cut into 3 pieces each. Simply divine.
- 1 cup japanese mayonnaise, we used Kewpie brand (regular mayo will do the trick)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons sirachi hot chili sauce
- 6 green onions, whites only, coarsely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Place ingredients in blender or food processor and mix til smooth.
- FOR THE VEGGIES:.
- Make a tempura batter and dredge your green beans, asparagus or any veggie in it and either flash fry in oil on the stove or in the oven for a healthier spin.
Thanks for sharing this! Wonderful, made fried green beans using tempura to go with the sauce. I had regular mayo and, like the recipe says, it worked great. My teen daughter dipped her beans in ranch dressing, but DH and I loved this sauce. Thanks so much, again.
Thhis sauce is nothing less than fantastic. I made it to serve with fried green beans and am now looking forward to using it as a dip for some of my homegrown veggies!!! Thanks, HiHo, for the post!!!!!
Awesome..... But still looking for the PF changs fried green bean recipe