Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love anything PF Changs !
Make and share this P. F. Chang's China Bistro Szechwan Chicken Chow Fun recipe from Food.com.
- 113.39 g ground chicken (cooked)
- 396.89 g chow fun noodles
- 29.58 ml minced scallions
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 4.92 ml chili paste
- 4.92 ml szechwan preserved vegetables
- 29.58 ml shredded black fungus mushrooms
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml vinegar
- 29.58 ml granulated sugar
- 4.92 ml oyster sauce
- 4.92 ml mushroom soy sauce
- 29.58 ml water
- Separate the chow fun noodles and cover with plastic wrap until ready for service. Heat wok and add 2 teaspoons vegetable oil.
- Stir fry garlic and chill paste for 5 to 7 seconds. Add ground chicken sear with garlic and chill paste.
- Add black fungus mushrooms and sauce stir-fry briefly. Separate the noodles and drop into the wok while you are mixing a handful at a time. Continue cooking until the noodles have absorbed all the flavors and are hot. Finish with sesame oil.
- Serve into bowls or plates. Garnish with Szechwan preserved vegetables and minced scallions.
Tina, I really don't understand how this can be all that healthy when the calories are so high.
I will keep this one around! Really fast, tasty and heathy - can't beat that.
I really enjoyed the taste of this chow fun. It's a little spicy and it taste just right. My husband usually doesn't like chow fun but when I made this he liked it too. Thanks for the recipe!