Recipe by Peter J
Original quick recipe I came up with as an interesting alternative way to eat oysters.
- 12 oysters
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl.
- Mix in parsley, Worcestershire sauce and cracked pepper.
- Drain surplus juice from oysters (a small amount left is OK).
- Carefully arrange split oysters on a grill plate and spoon mixture into each oyster until shell is filled.
- Grill for approximately 10 minutes over medium heat until egg mixture has set.
- Allow to sit for around 5 minutes before serving.