Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Healthy tasty and ready to go when you wake up - Make it overnight in the fridge, but tastes even better on days 2 and 3. Doesn't last much longer in our house.
- 1 cup apple cider
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (we like Dannon Lite and Fit)
- 2 cups rolled oats (not quick cook)
- 1 apple (cored and diced)
- 1⁄4 cup dried currant (or rasins)
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup dried blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup blanched almond (sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Mix Everything and refrigerate over night - serve and enjoy. In the summer we leave out all the dried fruit except the currants, we also leave out the O.J. but we add fresh berries (strawberrries/blueberries/raspberries) every morning.