Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Planning to try this with Venison, very soon.
Make and share this Oven-Roasted Tenderloin (Beef, Pork, Even Venison) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Combine all spices & herbs, mixing well.
- Brush the Tenderloin with the Olive Oil, to coat.
- Press the rub on all sides of the meat.
- Roast 1.5 to 2 hrs, using a meat thermometer to determine how well done you prefer it. (Beef = 120 for rare, etc., consult USDA guidelines for other types of meat for your own safety).
- Remove to a carving board, from oven, and cover with foil.
- Let rest 10 minutes before carving.