Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A different addition to your holiday table.
Make and share this Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 425º.
- Grease bottom and sides of a jelly roll pan (15x10).
- Peel sweet potatoes and slice into 3/4 inch slices.
- Place in single layer in pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients in small microwavable bowl and microwave, uncovered, on high for 20 to 30 seconds or until hot.
- Stir mixture and brush over potato slices.
- Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.