1/1 Photo of Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes
A different addition to your holiday table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425º.
- 2Grease bottom and sides of a jelly roll pan (15x10).
- 3Peel sweet potatoes and slice into 3/4 inch slices.
- 4Place in single layer in pan.
- 5Mix remaining ingredients in small microwavable bowl and microwave, uncovered, on high for 20 to 30 seconds or until hot.
- 6Stir mixture and brush over potato slices.
- 7Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 144.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g