Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Roasting is one of the fastest and easiest ways to prepare salmon. Stir up this simple sauce and enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a baking sheet or shallow baking dish with foil.
- Place the salmon fillet or steaks skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Stir together the sauce ingredients and spoon or spread the mixture over the salmon.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes per inch, until the fish flakes with a fork.
- Use a thin spatula to remove the fish from the pan, and try to leave the skin behind on the foil.
- Serve immediately.
Top Shelf!!! Easy - - - quick - - - & after consumed - - - HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oustanding - made 3 fillets and as written and we just loved the taste of this delectable salmon and the cooking time at 180C fan forced was perfect for moist delectable salmon. Thank you Lorrie in Montreal, made for Healthy Choices ABC Tag game.
"Mmmmm....tasty....excellent," said my husband, the food critic.