- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Peel the potatoes and cut each into 8 pieces.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, flour, salt, and pepper; coat each potato piece evenly with the mixture.
- Put the butter into a 13x9" baking pan; place in the preheated oven until the butter melts.
- Remove from oven and add the coated potatoes; bake for 30 minutes.
- Use a spatula to turn the potatoes over, then bake for another 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.