1/8 Photos of Oven Roasted Chicken With Lemon, Garlic and Rosemary
susie cooks's Note:
Great chicken dish. Also wonderful grilled! Work time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken in half lenghtwise.
- 2Place in large oven proof dish.
- 3Squeeze juice from the lemons over the chicken.
- 4Add the lemon to the dish along with garlic, rosemary, red pepper, salt and pepper.
- 5Marinate for 2 hours, turning chicken a few times.
- 6Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 7Roast chicken for 45 minutes.
- 8Can broil at the end for darker, crisp skin.
- 9Cut into serving pieces.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Chicken With Lemon, Garlic and Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.6
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 52.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: