Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from Martha Stewart (Emeril's Recipe)
Make and share this Oven Roasted Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with lemon juice.
- Add pepper, garlic and onion powders, and salt.
- Add thyme, crushing it between your fingers as you go.
- Add cayenne and melted butter.
- Stir mixture thoroughly, then arrange wings in one layer on baking sheet.
- Cook 20 minutes, then rotate sheet and flip wings.
- Cook until wings are browned and cooked through, 10 minutes.
- Serve with desired dipping sauce.