Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This chicken comes out moist and delicious with a crispy coating.
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal, lightly crushed (such as Rice Krispies)
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 8 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F; line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- In shallow bowl or pie plate, combine the rice cereal, parmesan, oil, paprika, cumin, 1/2 t salt and 1/4 t pepper.
- Brush both sides of the chicken with the yogurt and coat with the cereal mixture, pressing gently to help it adhere; place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown and cooked through, 25-30 minutes.
Moist succulent chicken with a crispy coated outer layer...deeelicious!!!
I used Rice Krispies, and sour cream in lieu of natural yogurt. As my chicken was so thick, I sliced the breasts in half before coating, and turned them halfway through the cooking time to crisp up the underside.
They turned out beautifully...a very easy and totally tasty supper solution after a busy day.
Thanks Lainey..we loved it. Made for PRMR.