This chicken comes out moist and delicious with a crispy coating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F; line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- 2In shallow bowl or pie plate, combine the rice cereal, parmesan, oil, paprika, cumin, 1/2 t salt and 1/4 t pepper.
- 3Brush both sides of the chicken with the yogurt and coat with the cereal mixture, pressing gently to help it adhere; place on the prepared baking sheet.
- 4Bake until golden brown and cooked through, 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Fried Crispy Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.8
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 118.9 mg
- Sodium 470.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 42.4 g