2 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I really love the smokey flavor of anything with chipotle chilies. I even sprinkle the powdered variety on my grits!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor blend together the chipotles, the mayonnaise, and salt and pepper to taste until the mixture is smooth.
- 2Arrange the chicken pieces in one layer on a baking pan and coat them completely with the mayonnaise mixture.
- 3Chill the chicken, covered, for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- 4In a large bowl combine the panko or tortilla crumbs, the cayenne, salt and pepper to taste and coat each piece of chicken with the bread crumb mixture, patting the mixture on lightly.
- 5Arrange the chicken pieces on the lightly oiled racks of 2 roasting pans and bake them in a preheated 425°F.
- 6oven, turning them once carefully, for 30 minutes.
- 7Reduce the temperature to 375°F.
- 8and bake the chicken for 10 to 20 minutes more, or until it is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-fried Chipotle Chili Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.8
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 125.1 mg
- Sodium 614.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 42.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo