1/10 Photos of Oven Cooked Bacon With Black Pepper and Brown Sugar
Nice and smokey, spicy and easy clean up. If you like it sweet try some brown sugar sprinkled on it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 3Lay bacon on paper.
- 4Sprinkle bacon generously with optional black pepper, chiptole pepper and brown sugar.
- 5Bake 10 minutes then drain fat from pan.
- 6Bake 5 more minutes or until it's as crisp as you like.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Cooked Bacon With Black Pepper and Brown Sugar
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.2
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 629.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 8.7 g