Recipe by Rita~
Nice and smokey, spicy and easy clean up. If you like it sweet try some brown sugar sprinkled on it too.
Top Review by TeacherLaLa
I love cooking all my bacon for the week this way. Then I put it in the fridge and microwave it when needed or throw it in quiches. Such a low mess way to make bacon perfect.
- 1 lb lean bacon (applewood-smoked bacon, hickey smoked)
- 1⁄2-2 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon powdered chipotle pepper (optional)
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay bacon on paper.
- Sprinkle bacon generously with optional black pepper, chiptole pepper and brown sugar.
- Bake 10 minutes then drain fat from pan.
- Bake 5 more minutes or until it's as crisp as you like.