Nice and smokey, spicy and easy clean up. If you like it sweet try some brown sugar sprinkled on it too.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay bacon on paper.
- Sprinkle bacon generously with optional black pepper, chiptole pepper and brown sugar.
- Bake 10 minutes then drain fat from pan.
- Bake 5 more minutes or until it's as crisp as you like.
I love cooking all my bacon for the week this way. Then I put it in the fridge and microwave it when needed or throw it in quiches. Such a low mess way to make bacon perfect.
This was great. I just repainted my kitchen and the last thing I wanted was bacon grease flying around (not that I usually love cooking it) This is how I'll be doing it from now on!
This is delicious and the best bacon I have ever made. I usually just pan fried but wanted to try something that had a lot of flavor this morning and I remembered that I had saved this recipe. It really is great. I used a broiling pan that I sprayed with pan coat so that the fat drippings would drain off the bacon easily. After the ten minutes of cooking I decided to turn the oven on broil and after 2 or 3 minutes my bacon was at the desired level of cripsiness. This wil definitely be something I make often since it isn't time consuming and tastes great. Thank you!