Recipe by barefootmommawv
Rachael Ray's recipe. These are excellent with Buffalo Turkey Burgers With Blue Cheese Gravy which I have posted also.
Top Review by Katanashrp
I truly enjoyed these potatoes and they were so easy to make. The seasoning blend was so simple yet it elevated the dish enormously. I was worried they were going to be too spicy but that wasn't an issue whatsoever. Thank you.
- 4 big idaho potatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided (EVOO)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Place quartered potato wedges on a baking sheet and drizzle with EVOO, chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toss to coat. Transfer to oven and roast 40-45 minutes, until crispy and cooked through.