Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Rachael Ray's recipe. These are excellent with Buffalo Turkey Burgers With Blue Cheese Gravy which I have posted also.
- 4 big idaho potatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided (EVOO)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Place quartered potato wedges on a baking sheet and drizzle with EVOO, chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toss to coat. Transfer to oven and roast 40-45 minutes, until crispy and cooked through.
I truly enjoyed these potatoes and they were so easy to make. The seasoning blend was so simple yet it elevated the dish enormously. I was worried they were going to be too spicy but that wasn't an issue whatsoever. Thank you.
I only used 2 potatoes but kept seasoning the same --we like it spicy! And it was wonderful! I cut back alot on the oil and it was perfect. Making again and again!! Thank you.
I know I have a winner when my hubby gets a look of pure bliss on his face, says nothing except a thumbs up LOL Plus I can't believe he actually said " These are better then our deep fried fries"I cut them smaller then wedges more of a fry cut and did rub some oil on my foil lined pan. This recipe is going in my Divine Recipes for 2009 Cookbook Thanks barefoot for posting. Made for 1,2,3 Hit wonders tag