Green Chili Fries
I love green chili, and french fries, and cheese 3 of my foods. All in one dish can't get any better than that. I make green chili at least once ever 2 months. I do not eat legumes (beans)......except for green beans. Any way this is how I like to make my chili cheese fries. Hope you all enjoy.
- Ready In:
- Peel and cut potatoes into french fry sticks.
- Either fry potatoes in oil or bake in a 400 oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat green chili in a saucepan.
- When potatoes are done place on a broil proof pan, I use a metal pie pan, pour green chili on top then sprinkle with cheese.
- Place back into a broiler for 5 minutes to melt cheese.
- Optional toppings: sour cream, onions, jalapenos, or guacamole.