Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy and good
Make and share this Oven barbecued chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Brush chicken parts with butter, put on rack in pan (I use a broiler pan) and cook at 350 F in oven for ten minutes.
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add chili powder and stir-fry for two minutes.
- Add ketchup, red wine, brown sugar, honey and crushed peppers.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes.
- Put chicken in roasting pan, pour sauce over meat and cook until done (approximately 40 minutes).