Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
This is a Crisco recipe and it is very good.
Make and share this Oven-Baked Potato Slices recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 45°.
- Cover baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Spray foil with Crisco no-stick spray.
- Arrange potato slices on baking sheet.
- Spray with Crisco spray.
- Combine salt, pepper and paprika.
- Sprinkle mixture on potato slices.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Turn slices with a spatula.
- Bake 5-7 minutes, longer, or until potato slices are lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
I will defintely make this again. Added cheese and my family loved them.
I do this often with my potatoes....I call my recipe potato rounds and when you turn them over I top with some shredded cheddar cheese and crumbled and cooked bacon- a fun little finger food!