Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I make these a lot. They have a nice spicy flavor.
Make and share this Oven Baked Parmesan Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and cut potatoes in 2 inch pieces.
- Melt butter in lg bowl in microwave.
- Combine cheese, pepper, and cumin in a paper bag.
- Roll potatoes in butter.
- Shake potatoes in cheese mixture.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 55-60 min, turning once.
These are really good, I didn't have any cumin, so I used some garlic powder and they turned out great!!
These were alright. I used shaved parmesan and cooked them at 380 degrees. They cooked well but didn't have much flavor.
Terrific potatoes, we loved them! These were crunchy on the outside and soft inside and so flavourful. The house smelled great while they were baking too! I cut mine into quarters as my potaotes were pretty large. Then I did them in my convection oven for 30 minutes at 300 and they turned out great! They didn't stick at all for me! Thanks MizzNezz!