1 hr 15 mins
Kids love finger food, and these delicious drumsticks are just right to serve at a party. Oh, btw, the adults at the party will love these too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2butter 2 large baking sheets.
- 3combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan, parsley, onion powder, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper in large bowl and stir to blend.
- 4melt butter in small saucepan over medium-low heat; remove saucepan from heat.
- 5add mustard and whisk to blend.
- 6brush drumsticks generously with butter mixture and roll in breadcrumb mixture, coating completely.
- 7arrange drumsticks on prepared baking sheets.
- 8Bake drumsticks until golden brown and cooked through, about 1 hour.
- 9serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Baked Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.5
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 164.4 mg
- Sodium 917.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 32.2 g