Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Kids love finger food, and these delicious drumsticks are just right to serve at a party. Oh, btw, the adults at the party will love these too.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- butter 2 large baking sheets.
- combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan, parsley, onion powder, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper in large bowl and stir to blend.
- melt butter in small saucepan over medium-low heat; remove saucepan from heat.
- add mustard and whisk to blend.
- brush drumsticks generously with butter mixture and roll in breadcrumb mixture, coating completely.
- arrange drumsticks on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake drumsticks until golden brown and cooked through, about 1 hour.
- serve warm or at room temperature.