Recipe by Christine MT
An easy recipe for Chicken Parmesan!
Top Review by jswinks
This was a much easier way to make parm than pan frying it first. I took a hint from another recipe I have and used cooking spray to coat the chicken after its breaded. It crisps up very nicely in the oven that way! I added some parmesan cheese to the breadcrumb mixture too.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1 (45 ounce) jar pasta sauce (your favorite)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dip chicken in egg, then bread cumbs, coating well.
- In 13x9" glass baking dish, place chicken.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Pour sauce over chicken, then top with cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve with hot cooked pasta.