Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great sauce for ham steak's.
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cook sauce uncovered for 15 minutes,.
- Marinate ham steak's in sauce for 1/2 hour or longer, grill, broil, or fry ham steak basting with the sauce as needed.
Delish! This was a good alternative to my usual pineapple/brown sugar marinade. The family really enjoyed this one!
This is a "Outrageous" sauce as stated.I made it tonight with a combo of sweet and white potatoes that was mashed together, and broccoli.SO GOOD.
I'm happy I didn't settle for pineapple and brown sugar.I wanted something new to try and this was it, delicious! Thanks