Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
After having a few too many of these one night when a friend was bartending, I had to start making them to serve for guests. It is very blueberry but with a citrus tartness and the proper amount of vodka makes them TDF. Outback uses their own "citrus blend" however, I find that Tom Collins mix is almost an exact substitute. Enjoy!
- 1 ounce stoli's blueberry vodka
- 1 ounce tom collins mix (or sweet & sour, in a pinch)
- 1 dash of blueberry syrup (1/2 t.)
- 3 blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker full of ice-shake well & serve.