Recipe is from the Complete Home Bartender's Guide
- Ready In:
- Cut the blueberries in half and place them in the shaker.
- Quickly muddle the berries.
- Add the remaining ingredients and fill shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously to bombard the blueberries with the ice to release their flavor and color.
- Strain through a sieve into the cocktail glass.
- Place four or five blueberries on cocktail stick across the glass.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I had the biggest most beautiful blueberries and didn't want them to go bad prior to using them, and decided to see if I could find a really good Blueberry Martini recipe... and I did!<br/><br/>This recipe is wonderful if you are a true Martini lover. Do yourself a favor, and don't make this recipe if you don't have all of the ingredients it calls for, ie; fresh blueberries, real lemon, etc. as they make all the difference.<br/><br/>The end product is a wonderful martini that is a beautiful sapphire blue, I call this drink my "Blueberry Sapphire Martini" it's delish, Enjoy!Reply
I gave this 3 stars. I'm actually drinking this right now. This is a pretty drink. My only complaint is the strong Vodka taste. Too strong for me but keep in mind I'm not a big drinker. I did make two minor changes to the recipe. I used Realemon juice and no blueberries just had frozen. Overall I don't think I'll make this again as it's to strong for me. Thanks for posting! Christine (internetnut)Reply
see 10 more