We love spicy food, so we decided to devise our own Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe, and everyone always loves it. We usually have to make two because even if there are only two people in the house, it goes fast.
- Cook the chicken breast and cut it into bit sized chunks or small strips.
- Melt butter and combine with onion and garlic powder. (You can use minced garlic, if you prefer). Spread the mixture on the pizza crust.
- Top the crust with cheese.
- Toss the chicken pieces in the hot sauce, and spread over pizza. You can drizzle the rest of the hot sauce over the pizza for extra kick.
- Drizzle the top of the pizza with as much ranch dressing as you like. We don't measure it out before hand, because it is easier to squeezer straight from the bottle.
- If you like green onions, chop them up and add them last.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.