1/4 Photos of Our Favorite Buffalo Chicken Pizza
We love spicy food, so we decided to devise our own Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe, and everyone always loves it. We usually have to make two because even if there are only two people in the house, it goes fast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the chicken breast and cut it into bit sized chunks or small strips.
- 2Melt butter and combine with onion and garlic powder. (You can use minced garlic, if you prefer). Spread the mixture on the pizza crust.
- 3Top the crust with cheese.
- 4Toss the chicken pieces in the hot sauce, and spread over pizza. You can drizzle the rest of the hot sauce over the pizza for extra kick.
- 5Drizzle the top of the pizza with as much ranch dressing as you like. We don't measure it out before hand, because it is easier to squeezer straight from the bottle.
- 6If you like green onions, chop them up and add them last.
- 7Bake in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Our Favorite Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.7
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 490.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 11.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: