We love spicy food, so we decided to devise our own Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe, and everyone always loves it. We usually have to make two because even if there are only two people in the house, it goes fast.
- Cook the chicken breast and cut it into bit sized chunks or small strips.
- Melt butter and combine with onion and garlic powder. (You can use minced garlic, if you prefer). Spread the mixture on the pizza crust.
- Top the crust with cheese.
- Toss the chicken pieces in the hot sauce, and spread over pizza. You can drizzle the rest of the hot sauce over the pizza for extra kick.
- Drizzle the top of the pizza with as much ranch dressing as you like. We don't measure it out before hand, because it is easier to squeezer straight from the bottle.
- If you like green onions, chop them up and add them last.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Great recipe, perfect proportions!, Delicious!<br/><br/><br/>For some added flavor, try some fresh cilantro leaves and/or pepperoni on top.
My teenage son thinks this is the bomb! Excellent flavour, and really easy to prepare. I reduced the garlic butter to 2 tbsp and that was just right for us. I used a bit more hot sauce as I drizzled more over the top. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome recipe!
I'm a vegetarian but I heard many great reviews from all I served it to! The only difference I made was to use cheddar cheese. Thanks for the recipe :)