Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this in Great Garlic Recipes cookbook from the library. Sounds good!
- 4 ounces orzo, cooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and garlic. Cook and stir 2 to 30 minutes.
- Add cooked orzo and spinach; stir until evenly mixed and heated.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese, oregano and lemon pepper.
This is very flavorful and quick to make! I am not a big fan of bell peppers, but once it was cooked and not so crunchy the flavor was not overpowering. Will be making again! Made for AUS/NZ Make My Recipe Tag.