- 8 ounces orzo pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan filled with boiling water, cook orzo, without adding salt or oil, until tender but still firm, 9-11 minutes; drain.
- Transfer orzo to a large bowl. Add peas and toss to combine.
- In a small skillet, combine butter with 2 tablespoons of water and lemon juice. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in salt, pepper and dill.
- Pour over orzo. Toss to combine. serve hot.