Recipe by Redsie
From Eagle Brand's 150 Years of Magic. Will try them soon... as they sound like something my mom used to make!! Can use regular or low fat Eagle Brand.
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 177.44 ml butter, melted
- 396.89 g can low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 314.66 ml chopped pecans
- 314.66 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 314.66 ml sweetened flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham crumbs with butter; press evenly onto parchment paper-lined 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Pour condensed milk (Eagle Brand) evenly over crumbs crust.
- Sprinkle with pecans, chocolate chips and coconut; press down firmly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool thoroughly and cut into bars. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- 7 Layer Magic Cookie Bar: add 1 cup butterscotch chips to toppings.
- Heavenly White Chocolate Toffee Bar: use as topppings 1 package white chocolate chips, 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted and 3/4 cup toffee bits.