Recipe by Mika G.
Ramen noodles speeds up assembly of this soup that gets its color from green onions, shrimp and carrots. It's delicious and quick to fix.
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) package oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 1 cup frozen cooked small shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Set aside seasoning packet from noodles.
- Add the noodles to boiling water; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, onions, carrot, soy sauce and contents of seasoning packet. Cook 3-4 minutes longer or until heated through.