Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very tasty salad that I like to serve with teri burgers. The recipe comes from stephskitchen.com.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash soy sauce
- 6 cups torn lettuce (I like a mix of red leaf and green leaf)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cabbage
- Mix dressing ingredients until well combined ~ I use my stick blender for this. Chill.
- Pour over the mixed greens, carrots, and cabbage.
- If there is leftover dressing, store in the refrigerator.
I served this with a beef wonton stew at a dinner party. Everyone loved it. I added sliced almonds and used Napa cabbage. Great dressing.
This is exactly like my favorite teriyaki place's salad. Great recipe!
I had this with some grilled salmon for lunch, and it was very good! I used mixed field greens. Thank you!