Got this from a friend but never made it. I lost it then found it again so thought I would post so I don't lose track of it again.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil rice according to package directions (approximately 40 minutes).
- 2Start carrots in a little oil in frying pan; when crisp tender, add onion and zucchini and a little ginger.
- 3Remove veggies and add scrambled eggs in same pan.
- 4Put veggies back with eggs; add cooked rice and soy sauce.
- 5Let stand 5-10 minutes to blend.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Rice Dish
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g