Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great salad served warm or cold.
Make and share this Oriental Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- Add all vegetables and fry just until starting to get tender.
- About 3-5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, brown sugar, and Tabasco.
- Pour mixture over noodles and mix well.
- You can serve it warm or cold.
- Best if you put it in a Tupperware container and keep shaking it up until you serve it so noodles absorb flavor.
- If it looks dry when ready to serve add a few shakes of soy sauce.