Caryn Gale's Note:
Great salad served warm or cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- 2Add all vegetables and fry just until starting to get tender.
- 3About 3-5 minutes.
- 4Add soy sauce, brown sugar, and Tabasco.
- 5Pour mixture over noodles and mix well.
- 6You can serve it warm or cold.
- 7Best if you put it in a Tupperware container and keep shaking it up until you serve it so noodles absorb flavor.
- 8If it looks dry when ready to serve add a few shakes of soy sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.5
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 254.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: