Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great salad served warm or cold.
Make and share this Oriental Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 box orzo pasta or 1 box thin chinese noodles, boiled and drained
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced baby corn
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms, optional
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- Add all vegetables and fry just until starting to get tender.
- About 3-5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, brown sugar, and Tabasco.
- Pour mixture over noodles and mix well.
- You can serve it warm or cold.
- Best if you put it in a Tupperware container and keep shaking it up until you serve it so noodles absorb flavor.
- If it looks dry when ready to serve add a few shakes of soy sauce.
I just served this at a party for 200 guests. It was a huge hit and I'm getting requests for the recipe from so many people. Thanks Caryn!!!