Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
I received the recipe 25 years ago and make it for pot luck dinners.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup wild rice
- 3⁄4 cup white rice (not instant)
- 1 lb oriental vegetables
- Brown beef and onion.
- Mix all together except oriental vegetables.
- Pour into 4 quart casserole dish.
- Cover and bake in 300 oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until rice is done (approx 20 minutes).
- Add oriental vegetables bake another 10 minutes.