Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sauce is excellent with Fried Won Ton or other Oriental finger foods. Great flavor, I sometimes add some Soy Sauce & ginger
- 1 cup red plum jam
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry hot mustard powder (oriental dry mustard powder is best but it can take your head off so be careful)
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan, stirring, bring to a simmer and cook until the jam has melted.
- Serve with your Oriental goodies.
this is delicious and so easy to prepare. i did add soy sauce, a few gratings of ginger, and i heated it in the microwave instead of the stovetop. this is a keeper
This was delicious. I made it today to serve with spring rolls, using damson plum jam. We enjoyed it very much. I know that I will make it again. Thanks!
This is an Excellent sauce!