I love the sliced cucumbers they serve at Oriental restaurants, so I experimented a bit and came up with this recipe. It's also good with a very thinly sliced onion mixed in with the cucumber.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cucumber slices and salt together, put in a colander and let drain for 2 hours.
- 2Rinse salt from cucumbers and drain well.
- 3Put cucumber slices into a bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over cucumbers.
- 4Toss to coat cucumbers with dressing.
- 5Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.5
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1419.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g