This is a fun alternative to traditional coleslaw, with a great sweet&sour flavor. I got this from my mom, who got it from her aunt. This is requested by friends everytime I go to potlucks, and is so fast and easy to make. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the entire bunch of green onions.
- 2Crush both packages of ramen noodles, setting aside the flavoring packets. This is easiest to do before opening the noodles, just pound it with your hand. Then open it up and crush any larger pieces.
- 3Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 4In a small bowl, combine sugar and both flavor packets from the ramen noodles.
- 5Add the apple cider vinegar and soy sauce, stirring well.
- 6Add the vegetable oil. Stir again, until sugar is dissolved. (I usually put the dressing in a sealable container, and shake it up.).
- 7Add the dressing to the salad mix, tossing until evenly distributed.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.4
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 386.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 10.2 g