Recipe by foundewe
A super energy drink packed full of fruit, perfect to kick start any (and every) day!
Top Review by JanuaryBride
Very nice, tasty and healthy way to start my morning. I cut the recipe in half, used 1 banana (next time I will use 1/2), 1/4 cup of yogurt and about 1/4 cup of OJ which was a good consistency for me. Love flax in my smoothies! Thanks for posting!
- 8 ounces ice cubes
- 1 -2 ripe banana
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup organic vanilla yogurt (substitute flavor to suit your taste)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1⁄2 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen whole strawberries
- 2 cups orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- fill your blender with ingredients and blend until smooth. Generally, I maintain the basic recipe: i.e., Ripe bananas, strawberries, yogurt, honey, flax seeds and orange juice. I change the fruit depending on availability. I love this with a slice of toasted Ezekiel bread!