Recipe by Dotty2
This is a great summer dessert. Keep one in the freezer for those unexpected guests.So easy to prepare and such a great taste. I make this often. I got the recipe from a girl who brought this to an office lunchon
- 1 (350 g) package Oreo cookies
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 2 egg yolks (can be omitted if you feel uncomfortable using raw yolks)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush cookies and sprinkle a few on the bottom of a glass pie plate (or cake pan).
- Whip cream.
- In another bowl mix egg yolks and vanilla.
- slowly add egg yolk mixture to whipped cream.
- combine with crushed oreos.
- pour over cookie (crumbs) in pie plate.
- Remove about 20 minutes before serving.
- cooking time is freezing time.