Recipe by Ruby Toozday
This is SUPER easy, needs only 3 ingredients and delicious. My family asks for it often!
Top Review by mmcsmarshall
Super inexpensive and easy! Made it with the cheap cookies the kids weren't eating, BOGO cool whip, and bananas that were starting to brown :)<br/><br/>Waste no more! They loved it!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble the Oreos in a food processor into small chunks. Reserve 1 cup; Set aside.
- Spread 1/3 of the Cool Whip into the bottom of large wide-bottomed bowl. (Clear works best, but really, this can be adapted to fit whatever you have on hand.).
- Spread 1/2 of the remaining Oreo chunks over the Cool Whip.
- Slice 1-1/2 bananas over the Oreos.
- Repeat the Cool Whip, Oreo chunks, and banana slice layers.
- Spread remaining 1/3 of the Cool Whip over the top.
- Garnish with Oreo crumbs that you set aside in the first step.
- Chill for 2 hours.