Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is SUPER easy, needs only 3 ingredients and delicious. My family asks for it often!
- Crumble the Oreos in a food processor into small chunks. Reserve 1 cup; Set aside.
- Spread 1/3 of the Cool Whip into the bottom of large wide-bottomed bowl. (Clear works best, but really, this can be adapted to fit whatever you have on hand.).
- Spread 1/2 of the remaining Oreo chunks over the Cool Whip.
- Slice 1-1/2 bananas over the Oreos.
- Repeat the Cool Whip, Oreo chunks, and banana slice layers.
- Spread remaining 1/3 of the Cool Whip over the top.
- Garnish with Oreo crumbs that you set aside in the first step.
- Chill for 2 hours.
Super inexpensive and easy! Made it with the cheap cookies the kids weren't eating, BOGO cool whip, and bananas that were starting to brown :)<br/><br/>Waste no more! They loved it!!
Took this to the in-laws for a family gathering and was praised for the dish!! Thanks so much for posting! Easy to make and a definate crowd pleaser!