These pancakes require a little extra effort, but are really worth it!
Make and share this Orange Walnut Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all the dry ingredients.
- Beat the egg and milk until thoroughly blended.
- Add to the dry ingredients.
- Lightly oil a frying pan and heat until hot.
- Using 2 tablespoons of batter, drop onto the hot skillet.
- Brown lightly on both sides.
- Remove from the skillet and fold into quarters.
- Set aside.
- To make the sauce-------.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter in the orange juice, and then slowly add the remaining ingredients.
- Remove from heat.
- In a large skillet, arrange the pancakes side by side.
- Pour the sauce on top.
- Reheat before serving.