1/1 Photo of Orange Upside Down French Toast
This is lovely and very easy to put together. When I have overnight guests I like to serve this and they are always very pleased. In fact it is often requested even before they arrive!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a 10 X 15 inch jellyroll pan.
- 2Combine sugar, cinnamon and orange rind. Sprinkle evenly over melted butter.
- 3Beat eggs and orange juice together.
- 4Dip bread, soaking well.
- 5Arrange bread on top of the butter/sugar mixture.
- 6Bake at 325*F for 20 minutes, until done. Watch carefully.
- 7Lift out and flip onto a warm plate to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Upside Down French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.1
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 242.0 mg
- Sodium 492.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 10.5 g