This is great for having a taste of the holidays anytime of year. Its healthy - to boot! Originally found in the Quaker Oat recipe book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly spray rack of foil-lined broiler pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a dish, combine oat bran, parsley, orange peel and sage, mix well.
- 3In another dish, combine orange juice and egg white, mix well.
- 4Dip each cutlet into the orange juice mixture, then coat with the oat bran mixture.
- 5Place on prepared rack & bake 20 minute.
- 6Turn, drizzle with margarine & bake an additional 15 minutes.
- 7Serve with cranberry sauce.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Turkey Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.5
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.1 mg
- Sodium 163.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 31.0 g