Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is great for having a taste of the holidays anytime of year. Its healthy - to boot! Originally found in the Quaker Oat recipe book.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly spray rack of foil-lined broiler pan with cooking spray.
- In a dish, combine oat bran, parsley, orange peel and sage, mix well.
- In another dish, combine orange juice and egg white, mix well.
- Dip each cutlet into the orange juice mixture, then coat with the oat bran mixture.
- Place on prepared rack & bake 20 minute.
- Turn, drizzle with margarine & bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with cranberry sauce.
Oh yeah! YUMM!!!! Delicious & easy. I doubled the recipe so I'd have some for lunch the next day. Made for PAC fall '07.