Recipe by Rakow
Not the quickest recipe to prepare with a 2 hour marinating time, but it is very simple. Cooking time includes marinating time. Try not to let the chicken marinate for more than 2 hours; as chicken in citrus breaks down very quickly. Enjoy.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 cups orange juice (Your Favorite Brand)
- 2 cups grapefruit juice
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup onion
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons dried tarragon
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix First 4 Ingredients and Let Marinate for 2 Hours.
- Saute Onions in Olive oil until transparent.
- Add Tarragon and Saute for about 30 seconds.
- Deglaze Pan with White Grape Juice.
- When Grape Juice is Reduced 50% Add Marmalade, Orange Juice and Salt.
- Cook Until Slightly Thick, removce from Heat.
- Remove Chicken From Marinate, Discard Marinate.
- Place Chicken and Lightly Greased Sheet Pan.
- Pour Glaze Evenly Over Chicken.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 30 Minutes.
- Garnish With Orange Slices.