- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package tapioca pudding
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 2 cups whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, stir together vanilla pudding, tapioca pudding and orange Jell-0.
- Drain oranges, reserving juice.
- Add enough water to reserved juice to make 3 cups of liquid.
- Pour over dry mixes and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat when all dry ingredients are dissolved and cool.
- Add whipped topping and oranges and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.