Orange Tapioca Salad
photo by Michelle in KY
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 3mins
- 3 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) box orange-flavor gelatin (I use sugar-free)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (you could substitute splenda)
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons minute tapioca (in the red & white box)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed (I use sugar-free)
- In saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl and whisk into boiling water, stirring constantly.
- Return to boil and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Fold in vanilla, oranges, pineapple, and whipped topping.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or more until set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!